Our training providers are located in six cities throughout the US, in five states. Our provider locations all offer the same programs and certificates as each other. To assure our trainees of the quality of their training, all of our programs are taught by certified instructors. We have five CPR training programs available, most of them with accompanying re-certification classes. All of training centers are spacious, air-conditioned, and equipped with high-end training mannequins and other CPR training equipment.
Enrolment can be completed in a number of ways, the easiest through the application form on the provider websites. The forms are available all day and can be filled out at any time. E-mails can also be sent at any time. Applications made in person or over telephone have to be done during business hours only. Also, for applications sent over the internet, expect them to be processed during business hours as well.
- Los Angeles, California – Los Angeles CPR
- San Francisco, California – San Francisco CPR
- Honolulu, Hawaii – Honolulu CPR
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Las Vegas CPR
- Portland, Oregon – Portland CPR
- Seattle, Washington – Seattle CPR
All of our programs are certification classes that awarded trainees with certificates after finishing the program. The validity period of the credentials are 24 months, in accordance with the American Heart Association. Credentials are renewable once they near expiration, through re-certification classes. However, once a certificate has expired, it cannot be renewed. The rescuer will have to take the training program again, instead of the shorter, re-certification class.
Basic Life Support
- Heartsaver CPR and AED (with first aid) – 4 hours; general public; 1-person CPR, basic first aid, AED training
- Heartsaver CPR and AED (with first aid) (C) – 4.5 hours; healthcare providers (HCPs); 1-person CPR, basic first aid, AED training
- Basic Life Support (HCPs) – 4.5 hours; 1-person and 2-person CPR, basic first aid, AED, 2010 BLS guidelines (American Heart Association)
Advanced Life Support
All ALS programs require students to have valid BLS for HCPs training certificates before application. A skills test and written exam must be passed before application as well.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support – 16 hours (2 days); medical management and CPR of adult victims; adult assessment and pharmacology
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support – 14 hours (2 days); medical management and CPR of pediatric victims (infant CPR, CPR for younger children), pediatric pharmacology and assessment